I offer services relating to technical documentation.
The main areas of my technical documentation expertise are software requirements and software verification/validation, which involves writing test procedures (usually in Microsoft Word).
I also have a lot of experience in documentation of the following:
- Software Requirements Analysis (with Word and DOORS)
- Reviewing Software Requirements
- User Manuals
- Code documentation
- Architecture documentation
- UML with tools such as Enterprise Architect and Rhapsody & Rational Rose
- Software Engineering (C, C++, Ada, Python, Java, C#)
- Object oriented development
- Embedded Systems
- Real-time operating systems RTOS (such as Green Hills Integrity)
- Military aircraft and flight test (for Tornado, Phantom and A400M)
- Radar, Inertial Navigation Systems (INS) and Mission Computers
- Military buses such as 1553 and ARINC 429
- Software Defined Radios and waveforms
- Writing bids and offers
- Microsoft Office
- ClearQuest and ClearCase
- Documentation from tools such as LDRA, VectorCast and PC-Lint
- Writing tests and documentation for major companies such as EADS and MTU
Many companies can offer simple translations, but in order to translate documents such as user manuals or software requirements it is necessary to be able to really understand the subject.
I offer the following:
- Translation from German into English
- Translation from French into English
Just let me know how I can help you improve your software documentation.